- The reconstruction of the school of Kayar, alongside the improvement of the existent infrastructure for the provision of training on agricultural techniques.
- The construction of 3 new homerooms / workshops and a simultaneous increase of the pupils by 200-250.
- Purchase of training material and school equipment, such as blackboards, desks, chairs etc.
- Purchase of agricultural materials and tools, such as seeds, fertilizers, shovels etc.
- Training on new agricultural techniques.
- Improvement of the educational level of the village youth, with a simultaneous increase of school attendance, while informing their parents on the necessity of school attendance and the general need of their childrens' presence in education.