The program was developed around the following respective activities:
- European Campaign communication and sensitization campaign
- Territorial training and educational campaign in the schools of the participating countries,
- Sensitizing campaign for local institutions and civil society in the participating countries and
- Production of educational materials, such as an Internet Website, informational leaflet in many languages, video and interactive CD ROM about water and developing countries, etc.
The following activities have taken place within the framework of the project:
- Approximately 500 pupils from 4 schools from Larissa and Athens watched the awareness raising electronic presentation on water and the problems that the populations of developing countries encounter in their efforts to access it.
- The project information and awareness raising leaflets were created in the Greek language.
- In cooperation with the Municipal Water Enterprise of Larissa, the program but also the need for rational management of the water resources were presented during the 2006 World Water Day to the people of Larissa.