The following activities were implemented within its framework:
- Four performances of Hellenic and Turkish Shadow Theatres at the Social Centres.
- Two exhibitions of products by the Pan-Hellenic Network of people with Special Abilities Productive Workshops at the Social Centres.
- The joint presentation of folk Hellenic and Turkish dances at the SDKM concert hall in Turkey.
- The training of 9 people from the Social Centres' personnel at the headquarters of KESSA DIMITRA in Larissa.
- Educational visits of the Social Centres' personnel to Social Institutions in Larissa, Hellas.
- Training session in Turkey, which had as its subject the impact of the earthquake on the local society, as well as the preparedness for the undertaking of emergency measures for the confrontation of natural disasters.